Get to know Stars Dancewear’s Newest Model, Brooke,
featured as our October Model of the Month!
1. How long have you been a dancer or model? I have been dancing for 11 years, and still love it!
2. Who inspires you? My inspiration would have to be Lauren Froderman from SYTYCD! When I get older, I want to dance just like her. Her style is girly and flawless, and she also has amazing flexibility. She adapts easily between styles, and picks up choreography really fast.
3. What’s your favorite thing about Stars Dancewear?I love Stars Dancewear because their clothes are so colorful and fun!! The glitter and furs are so cute and fierce! I was super excited to wear the new 2012 collection. I think it’s so cool that there are professional designers who know what’s hip now. Some of my absolute favorites are the “Haute Look”, and “Square Sequin Hip Hop”.
4. What’s your favorite style of dance? My favorite style of dance would have to be jazz. Its one of the great styles where you can show your sassy and fierce sides. I love when there is a fast beat and girly choreography. It’s so fun to preform it on stage with facials.
5. What advice would you give someone becoming a dancer? My advice to all you dancers it to take every single opportunity you get, and don’t ever get discouraged. Don’t let it get to you if you don’t get picked, called back, etc. Just keep working hard and pushing yourself, and it really will pay off in the end.
Do you have any questions for Brooke? Leave your comments below!